Friday, October 5, 2007

I am officialy a sock knitter.



Look! I made some socks! Matching socks that are actually foot shaped! These pair are destined for Jenn's feet (She better realize she has the best sister in the whole world). And no, the one on the left isn't shorter than the one on the right, I was just to lazy to pull it up all the way.

The first sock was made in the 3 week period in June this year, and the second on was done between August and today. It didn't actually take me that long to make each sock (probably about 10 hours a pop) but I got distracted by other projects and I only knit the second sock on the commute to school.

Anyway, the technicals: I used two balls of Paton's Kroy Jacquards on size 2 DPNs using this pattern: http://www.patonsyarns.com/pattern.php?LGC=kroysocks&PHPSESSID=aba5f5a96176b1187569680ee01d6575 with a few minor changes.

No comments: